Spend just 6 weeks part-time, working on real-life projects to give you the digital & work ready skills to be in demand. Courses will run twice a week from 10am – 1.30pm. The total study time includes 42 hours classroom based and 24 hours home based projects. Please note you will need a laptop for the course although we do have some available on a first come first served basis.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to social media marketing and how it’s used in business
- New apps used by the digital community to win new customers
- 3D printing, did you know you can print shoes?
- What is Virtual Reality, immerse yourself in interactive experiences
- SEO – why should we care?
- Web development training – it’s not all lines of code.
- Attend local employers mentoring session where they will be sharing what digital careers exist followed by interactive Q&A sessions.
- How to build an awesome CV
- How not to mess it up in the first five minutes interview training
- Build an online profile to be attractive to prospective employers
- Work on real life projects across the five weeks to use your learning in real life applications.
- You will document your progress through a diary that will give you a digital footprint to showcase to prospective employers.
We'd love you to join us on our digital journey which builds your confidence to find the job you've been looking for.
We know you are eager to get back into work but confidence is stopping you from making the leap. Join us for five weeks part time to re-discover you, learn some skills and make new friends who are all in the same boat.