We know it can be hard to commit the time to bringing raw talent into a small business but we know the value they add. Why not let us work with your apprentice part time for 5 weeks on real-life projects to give them the digital & work ready skills to be of true value to you.
- Introduction to social media marketing, how it’s used in business
- New apps used by the digital community to win new customers
- Hands on 3D printing experience – did you know you can print shoes?
- What is Virtual Reality and some interactive experiences
- SEO – why should we care?
We will also work on the softer skills including
- Working on real life projects to use their learning in real life applications.
- Local employers mentoring session
- Confidence building
- Building an online profile
- Working on real life projects across the five weeks to use their learning in real life applications.
- Document progress through a diary that will give them a digital footprint and exposure to Wordpress
Courses will run part time Tuesdays and Thursday from 10am – 1.30pm.
The total study time includes 35 hours classroom based and 24 hours on home based projects. Please note you will need a laptop for the course. We do have some but they are first come first served.